LAST UPDATED ON NOVEMBER 21, 2019
THIS POLICY IS DESIGNED TO HELP YOU UNDERSTAND HOW AND WHY WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA, AND WHAT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT. PLEASE READ THIS POLICY CAREFULLY, AS IT CONSTITUTES A BINDING AGREEMENT ALONG WITH OUR TERMS. xfillmeinx.com IS CONTROLLED BY Gerbera Prints Inc.. THE SUPPORT SITE IS malotex.com
AND THE SUPPORT CONTACT email@example.com
1. TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
By visiting this Site, certain non-personally identifying information is collected and stored from the visitor, user or member: (1) the name of the domain name from which you access the Internet; (2) the date and time you access our site; and (3) the Internet address of the Website from which you linked directly to our site.
The Site also may collect certain types of personal data when you register on the Site, if you voluntarily choose to provide it, such as your username, email address, and location.
Additionally, the Site may automatically collect some information or data about the member, visitor, or user, including the IP address from which the Site is being accessed, the pages or links that were requested, the special preferences or requests, and cookie information received from your computer.
2. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
We use this information to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of our Site, to help us make our site more useful to visitors, and to measure the amount of traffic generated through our affiliate network with whom this information may be shared.
We process personal data in order to operate effectively and provide a quality experience to you. We also use this information to provide our services to you, including to process transactions. If you don’t agree to our collection of this information, you may be limited or restricted in the services available to you.
You may obtain further information about "cookies" and how they function at:
4. SHARING OF DATA
We only share users’ personal data with third parties under the certain circumstances, which are:
5. RETENTION OF DATA
• With vendors, consultants, and other service providers who need access to this information to perform their services. These third parties may have access to your information as necessary to perform their functions, and they are contractually obliged to maintain the confidentiality of any personal data they may come in contact with as part of their services. These third parties include:
• Web server hosting. Our services are hosted by Amazon Web Services (AWS), which uses servers in multiple data centers across the US and is GDPR compliant.
• Data analysis
• Security services
• Card and payment processors
• We may share personal data if such disclosure is in accordance with or required by any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request.
• We may share aggregated or anonymized information which cannot be reasonably used to identify you in order to gather data to enhance and design our Site.
6. "OPT-OUT" - REVOCATION OF CONSENT PROCEDURE
The Site also offers members and users a procedure for "Opting-Out" if the member or user subsequently chooses to revoke or withdraw any consent to receive communication by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
clearly stating that the member or user has revoked or withdrawn consent to receive future communication.
In accordance with the requirements set forth in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Data Subjects in the European Economic Area have the right to request, access, rectify, withdraw, delete, and restrict how their personal data is processed. European members and users or other Data Subjects in the European Economic Area can exercise these rights by contacting email@example.com
8.REVISIONS TO THIS PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY
DATA PROTECTION FOR EU DATA SUBJECTS
Gerbera Prints Inc.
Management of your account; providing quality services.
Consent of the interested party.
Web server hosting, security and internal marketing services, data analysis, and payment processing.
USA - Amazon (AWS) Hosting.
Users may request, access, rectify, withdraw, delete, and/or restrict their personal data and its processing by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © xfillmeinx.com. All rights reserved.
Gerbera Prints Inc.
300 International Drive, Suite 100 #10077, Buffalo, NY 14221 USA